(excl. GST) Free shipping within NZ
Note: NZ delivery typically within a week.
INTEGRATED COUNTER CASE
- Integrated design – no loose mounts
- Protected potentiometer
- Less maintenance
- No bottom plastic to come loose
- Retained battery holder cannot fall out
- Counter can be retrofitted to all platemeter models (Manual, F100, F150, F200, F300, EC-09, Farmtracker)
An accurate and robust electronic rising plate pasture meter for measuring pasture cover in grass paddocks that’s straightforward to use and simple to understand. The handle design and removable plate also make the Jenquip USB EC10 Electronic Platemeter easy to transport, store and carry between paddocks.
The EC10 Electronic Plate Counter automatically records each reading and displays values for number of samples taken, plus average pasture height and cover. Paddock data for up to 99 paddocks can be stored in the EC10 and downloaded via USB cable. Different pasture cover calculation formulas can be entered and selected, with the selected formula remaining in use until changed. All data and records are retained when the counter is switched off.
Jenquip Pasture Management Software and a comprehensive instruction handbook are included with each Jenquip Electronic Platemeter. The software is supplied on USB for use with Windows XP or later versions.
In addition, carry bags are available separately as Optional Extras.
Example pasture cover formulas for entering into the EC10 Electronic Plate Counter can be found in the handbook or on the Feed Budget Cycle page.
The EC10 Electronic Plate Counter can be purchased as a separate upgrade kit for all platemeter models (Manual, F100, F150, F200, F300, EC09, Farmtracker).
- Electronic Plate Counter — automatically records readings and calculates pasture cover.
- Data storage & transfer — stores data for up to 99 paddocks, download via USB cable.
- Accurate measurement — second only to cutting, drying and weighing pasture samples.
- Integrated counter case — protects the potentiometer, less to go wrong, less maintenance required.
- Measurement range — 0-250mm of compressed pasture height (0-400mm with optional Extended Shaft).
- Pasture Management Software — makes feed budgeting quick, easy and accurate.
- Hand-calibrated — ensures readings taken by all Jenquip Platemeters are comparable.
- Repairable — without changing reading accuracy, allowing new results to be compared to old.
- Reliable — high quality materials and accurate manufacturing ensure reliability and long service life.
Jenquip Platemeters are supplied in two parts:
- The plate — lightweight aluminium disc that sits on top of the grass during measurement.
- The handle.
Screw the plate onto the threaded boss, ensuring the printed side of the plate is facing upwards and the meter is ready to use.
Removing is the reverse of the above process, with the sample counter left in position.