(excl. GST) Free shipping within NZ)
Note: NZ delivery typically within a week.
BLUETOOTH AND WI-FI ENABLED
- Live viewing of data using included Android app
- The App allows unlimited farms and paddocks to be loaded, download via wi-fi
- Bluetooth connection light
- Multiple data management and export options – export via wi-fi
- Auto paddock recognition and multiple farm selection (auto paddock recognition is through FarmIQ and comes with additional charges)
- Integrated with FarmIQ via API upload (additional charges may apply depending on the requirements)
- Counter can be retrofitted to all platemeter models (Manual, F100, F150, F200, F300, EC09, EC10, Farmtracker, Farmworks)
The Bluetooth-enabled EC20 electronic rising plate pasture meter (platemeter) comes with its own Android app for convenient and accurate measurement of pasture cover in grass paddocks. The unit can handle and store unlimited farms and paddocks.
Pasture cover readings are taken automatically, and values for number of samples taken, plus average pasture height and cover displayed on the app. The app can also access stored reports.
Different pasture cover calculation formulas can be entered and selected, with the selected formula remaining in use until changed. All data and records are retained when the counter is switched off.
Data management options:
- Non encrypted data available
- Export via wi-fi
- Sends kml and csv files
- Integrated with FarmIQ via API upload
- Exports data in Land & Feed format
In addition to the advantages of the Bluetooth-enabled counter unit, the handle design and removable plate also make the Jenquip Bluetooth Electronic EC20 Platemeter easy to transport, store and carry between paddocks.
- Electronic counter — automatically records readings and calculates pasture cover, plus auto calibration.
- NEW: Bluetooth enabled — direct connection to included Android app for quick and easy data capture and management.
- NEW: Wi-fi download — allows quick and easy transfer of data to computer.
- One piece case design — protects the potentiometer = less to go wrong and less maintenance required.
- Accurate measurement — second only to cutting, drying and weighing pasture samples.
- Auto paddock recognition — using selected third party portals. (Additional charges apply depending on requirements).
- Reliable — high quality materials and accurate manufacturing ensure reliability and long service life.
- Measurement range — 0-250mm of compressed pasture height (Optional 0-400mm Grooved rod extra charges will apply).
- Battery indicator light — easy to monitor remaining charge.
ANDROID APP FEATURES:
- Live viewing — clear display shows individual and average readings, plus reports.
- Easy data storage — unlimited paddocks using alpha numeric naming, multiple export options.
- Multiple farm selection — for easy management of data and reports.
- Auto paddock recognition — using selected third party portals.