Rising Platemeters Service & Repair
We service and repair all models (new and old) of platemeters. Send to the address shown below.
Please remember to include your contact details and a brief note about what the unit is doing.
(Note: we do not require the plate for the service/repair.)
8 Weld St
Tel: +64 (0)6 323 6146
Fax: +64 (0)9 355 0401
Operating handbooks are available for download. Please download the correct handbook for your model platemeter.
- Jenquip Manual Plate Meter — no electronic meter. Download
- Jenquip Electronic Plate Meter EC-09, Integrated Case Model — Labelled, counter and slide one integrated unit. Download
- Jenquip Electronic Plate Meter EC-09, Standard Model — Labelled, counter and black slide tube seperate. Download
- Jenquip Electronic Plate Meter EC-10, Integrated Case Model — Labelled, counter and slide one integrated unit. Download
- FARMWORKS, Model F150 — green case counter with no markings. Also usable for very old black case model. Download
- FARMWORKS, Model F200 — labelled, plus has battery charger port. Download
If you’re unable to find the information you need, please contact us direct.
Service & Parts
For overseas customers, if you purchased your Jenquip product through one of our global distributors, please contact them initially for servicing and parts enquiries. Contact details can be found on the Shipping page of this website.
If your distributor is not able to help, or if you are a New Zealand customer, please contact Jenquip.
Parts lists for some Jenquip products are available in PDF format by using the links below:
- Jenquip Manual Plate Meter
- Jenquip Electronic Plate Meter
Equipment manufactured by Jenquip has a six month guarantee. Where equipment is manufactured by others the guarantee period will be the greater of six months or whatever period the manufacturer has specified.
Follow the link to see full details of the Jenquip Conditions of Sale and Guarantee.